Spyhunter V 1.1.29

rawprawn 09:32 04 May 04

I have just downloaded this spyware program to try, it has found 129 Backweb registry entries classed as dangerous, all in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
before I delete these has anyone any comments. I amm running Windows XP Home SP2 Beta. Ad-aware & Spybot showed me clear.

rawprawn 09:53 04 May 04

I have traced nearly all these "finds" to what I believe to be SP2 auto update,my Kodak camera, & my cordless mouse. I shall not be deleting any of these.

rawprawn 09:56 04 May 04

It seems a very thorough program, it's worth a look click here

rawprawn 10:10 04 May 04

I have just run Ad-aware, it found 29 objects all relating to Spyhunter, I think it is probably best left alone.

Old Shep 10:24 04 May 04

Thanks rawprawn you answered your own question. Idid not know the answer and neither did anyone else presumably.

GRFT 13:09 04 May 04

I too downloaded and ran Spyhunter. It listed about 12 cookies as suspect and it seemed to be a pretty thorough check. Soon after I ran ZoneAlarm's scan and it came up with more or less the same result: same amount, same cookies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…