Spybot:English help for tea timer? what is it?

end 02:15 01 Nov 04

this item has appeared on the list of updates on Spybot; having never that I recall, met this before, anyone care to enlighten me as to what this is and if I need it? ( unless I need it to time correctly the brewing of my tea bag:))

and, no. I am not going to be boiling any eggs that I know of, nor having a tea party, unless of course any spyware knows different and says hi to my machine and makes me even more angry:)

GroupFC 09:59 01 Nov 04

Taken from the help files!

"What is the Resident TeaTimer?

The Resident TeaTimer is a new tool of Spybot-S&D which perpetually monitors the processes called/initiated. It immediately detects known malicious processes wanting to start and terminates them giving you some options how to deal with this process in the future: You can set TeaTimer to:

- be informed, when the process tries to start again
- automatically kill the process
- or generally allow the process to run There is also an option to delete the file associated with this process......."

Have a look at the help files and then decide if you need it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…