Spybot - XerOx

Boss1 21:39 18 Aug 04

Have read with interest the DSO Exploit thread and come to the conclusion that at this moment in time I am stuck with the 2 entries it shows up every time I run Spybot. When I run a search it also throws up 1 entry for XerOx. Does anyone know what this is? I am up to date with Windows, but would add that I am completely in the dark with anything remotely technical to do with computers.

Boss1

Valvegrid 21:53 18 Aug 04

Does this ring any bells at all?

click here

Boss1 14:13 19 Aug 04

Valvegrid

Thanks for your response. Have quickly looked at the Symantec site you indicated, but what puzzles me is that I go on line every two weeks and do a full Symantec virus/security check and nothing has been highlighted.

Just for the moment I seem to have got rid of DSO Exploit, whether it is permanent remains to be seen. I followed one of the pieces of advice given in the helproom.

Lionheart ? 14:59 19 Aug 04

Try this click here or here click here

Boss1 21:23 22 Aug 04

Many thanks to Valvegrid and Lionheart, appear to have solved the problems for now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…