Spybot - XerOx

Boss1 21:39 18 Aug 04

Have read with interest the DSO Exploit thread and come to the conclusion that at this moment in time I am stuck with the 2 entries it shows up every time I run Spybot. When I run a search it also throws up 1 entry for XerOx. Does anyone know what this is? I am up to date with Windows, but would add that I am completely in the dark with anything remotely technical to do with computers.

Boss1

Valvegrid 21:53 18 Aug 04

Does this ring any bells at all?

click here

Boss1 14:13 19 Aug 04

Valvegrid

Thanks for your response. Have quickly looked at the Symantec site you indicated, but what puzzles me is that I go on line every two weeks and do a full Symantec virus/security check and nothing has been highlighted.

Just for the moment I seem to have got rid of DSO Exploit, whether it is permanent remains to be seen. I followed one of the pieces of advice given in the helproom.

Lionheart ? 14:59 19 Aug 04

Try this click here or here click here

Boss1 21:23 22 Aug 04

Many thanks to Valvegrid and Lionheart, appear to have solved the problems for now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…