spybot will not get rid of this

Bugzee 09:48 25 Aug 04

spybot has found something called "Startpage-EH,
with 16 registary keys ,but says it may be being in use in memory , and asks if i want to run spybot on reboot but it still keeps finding it,any ideas anyone ?

hinny 09:57 25 Aug 04

I got that with something called DSO.Exploit and had not been able to get rid of it. However I was advised to download Spyblaster and it seems ok so far. I run Adaware regulary and it does not detect it. Cheers

Androcles 10:02 25 Aug 04

It's a trojan,try this Bugzee:-click here
anti-trojan, free antivirus downloads, remove trojan virus, free trojan horses remover, trojan horse virus remover, subseven, sub 7 trojan, hacking trojans, trojan virus cleaners removers, sub7, trojan cleaner v1.9d, about trojan horse viruses, sub7 troja

Bugzee 10:21 25 Aug 04

is there a free one anywhere cos im poor,or failing that will spybot get rid in safe mode , if so how do you get in to safe mode on xp ?

Taff36 10:45 25 Aug 04

Hit F8 when booting up.

SEASHANTY 10:45 25 Aug 04

Try a2 Trojan remover. This is a free one
click here

rawprawn 11:12 25 Aug 04

click here This is free and very thorough.

hinny 16:12 25 Aug 04

Is DSO.Exploit a trojan ?

iambeavis 16:15 25 Aug 04
  Lionheart ? 17:08 25 Aug 04

Did you manage to stop the DSO.Exploit that you asked about yesterday click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…