Spybot warnings

buckeye 09:13 12 Aug 05

When on the internet i keep getting this message..Spybot S&D reports that you want to download "double click" this is a known threat.Do you want to BLOCK this download Yes / No.
When you block, it just keeps coming up again and again and again .
How can i stop it ??

vinnyT 11:40 12 Aug 05

I don't know if you are using IE or not, if you go to the immunise section of spybot, click immunise at the top to make sure everything is blocked that can be.

Then ,in the 'Permanently running bad download blocker for Internet Explorer' section tick 'enable permanent blocking of bad addresses in IE' and select 'block all bad pages silently' from the drop down menu. This should sort it.

Hope this helps.

rawprawn 11:54 12 Aug 05

Open Spybot/Mode/Advanced/Tools/Resident/Untick Tea Timer.I think that may solve your problem

ACOLYTE 13:51 12 Aug 05

Im not sure if stopping tea timer also stops the blacklist protection from working,it may not,but
the option to block all pages silently will stop the warnings without turning tea timer off.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…