Spybot Updates.

Daibus 20:11 24 Jul 05

I have just downloaded and installed Spybot and all seems well but I included recent updates in the download but now if I click on "Check for Updates" it shows five are available but they do not look very critical.

English descriptions/English help for Tea Timer/ English Language/Immunization Database/Main skins

Should these be downloaded and one more question - what is Tea Timer?

Many thanks for your help.

VoG II 20:14 24 Jul 05

You should certainly download the immunization database - the equivalent of virus definition files.

TeaTimer click here

Daibus 20:51 24 Jul 05

VoG™
Many thanks for your answer but I'm not sure if I included TeaTime in the download so I was wondering if it is recommended to have this option from Spybot and if it is, how do I check to see that it is working and enabled?

Cheers.

VoG II 20:59 24 Jul 05

To turn on TeaTimer, Mode | Advanced Mode. In the left hand pane click on Resident and click the box to enable it.

In my opinion you do not need this if you have ither protection such as AntiSpyware click here and/or SpywareBlaster click here

Daibus 21:07 24 Jul 05

VoG™

Thanks again and I do have Spywareblaster, Microsoft AntiSpyware and Ad-Aware installed so maybe I'll see how things go.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…