Spybot update query

CurlyWhirly 00:36 28 Jul 05

Whenever I search for new Spybot updates I get the following 2 entries which I don't really need as I haven't got Teatimer installed and I don't need the other update as I'm not colourblind!

click here

I *have* had a search through the Spybot help files but couldn't really see a way of stopping these 2 entries displaying on future update attempts.

It's only a minor issue but does anyone know of a way to disable update files that you don't need if this is possible?
Cheers.

dagwoood 01:39 28 Jul 05

Hiya mate :)

If I remember correctly, if you right click on the items you don't want to download, the context menu contains an entry "Add to Exclude list" or wording to that effect. If you select this, when you perform an update it will ignore the items you've chosen to exclude.

HTH, dagwoood.

CurlyWhirly 09:22 28 Jul 05

So easy when you know how!

I didn't think of right clicking the mouse. Doh!
Thanks.

Stuartli 09:27 28 Jul 05

We all learn something new every day...:-)

That's from someone who's always pointing out that right clicking usually brings up a menu of some sort or another...:-((

pj123 12:15 28 Jul 05

From what I can see on your screen dump it looks like you still have Spybot 1.3? It is now 1.4 which is an upgrade not update. Maybe you should download 1.4.

CurlyWhirly 01:25 29 Jul 05

No it *is* version 1.4 as I have just checked but thanks for the concern :0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…