spybot search and destroy

musopoet 18:10 28 Jul 09

Spybot search and destroy recently failed to open on my pc - been using it for years.

So I downloaded the latest version (unsuccessfully) - said i'd downloaded a read only file!

Then...I managed to successfully download the application (I thought) but THIS won't open neither! What could be the problem?

Sea Urchin 18:13 28 Jul 09

I would remove it first via Add/Remove Programs then maybe try downloading from an alternative site

click here

bobbybluenose 18:17 28 Jul 09

i would also download click here to do an thorough removal

musopoet 18:32 28 Jul 09

Downloaded 'Revo Uninstaller' but had already removed spybot - might come in useful in the future though.

Can anyone recommend a good site for the spybot download?

Anyone have an idea why my old spybot failed to open after having served me so well in the past?

blanco 18:41 28 Jul 09

No idea but it does seem to be temperamental. If I run mine after a disc has been in the DVD writer it refuses to come on with a message that there is no disc and I have to put one in after which it runs normally.

bobbybluenose 18:49 28 Jul 09

have you tried file hippo ,if not give it a go

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…