Spybot S&D

feb 20:34 23 Sep 04

When I run Spybot it finds a "DSO Exploit" marked in red, I click on "fix selected problems" and it registers as fixed but if I run a scan again the problem is still there. Ive tried this in safe mode and with system restore off and I,m using XP Home SP1, any ideas? Thanks.

JonnyTub 20:37 23 Sep 04
  terminus 20:38 23 Sep 04

a fault within SpyBot there's better explanation within the search.

VoG II 20:40 23 Sep 04

It is a bug in Spybot.

In Spybot Mode/Advanced Mode.

Click on Settings, then Settings again. Scroll down to Web updates and tick Display available beta versions. Then on the main screen Search for Updates.

SANTOS7 20:41 23 Sep 04

Open spybot click settings in bottom left click settings, tick DISPLAY AVAILABLE BETA VERSIONS under web update close, click updates, this will detect and remove DSO.

Jackcoms 20:41 23 Sep 04

As has been said many times before in this forum, DSO Exploit is a non-malicious glitch in Internet Explorer. So, nothing to worry about, other than the fact that it will probably be found every time you scan with Spybot.

The problem is fixed by installing SP2.

feb 20:43 23 Sep 04

Thanks very much to both of you

feb 20:45 23 Sep 04

Sorry, All of You!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…