Spybot S&D 1.2 Missing DLLs

Bowbells 12:48 25 Nov 03

I downloaded a copy of Spybot S&D v1.2 direct from the software producers web page about 4 months ago. At the same time I also downloaded a copy of Adaware. Both have worked in glorious harmony until a few weeks ago. Now I can no longer access Spybot. On clicking the icon I am informed that there is an error starting program, as follows-
HLP.DLL, was not found. click ok. When OK clicked the following box emerged with the heading
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe
Cannot find the file 'C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe (or one of its components). Make sure the path and file name are correct and that all required libraries are available.OK.
I uninstalled the program and re-installed using last months CD. Same dialog boxes.
Uninstalled and tried the other CD, with the same result.
Finally I uninstalled again and downloaded from the producers web page with exactly the same result.
Whats gone wrong and how can I resolve it?

alcudia 12:51 25 Nov 03

If you need a copy of imagehlp.dll you can get it here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…