Spybot S& D Removal

Blessed 14:07 28 Feb 06

I unstalled spybot S&D but when I go to start-find-files or folders and type in spybot s&d it shows up and list that its in C:\program files\spybot. How do I completely remove spybot from my computer so I can download a new copy. I download 1.4 and the search got halfway through and I got "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down."

rawprawn 14:12 28 Feb 06

they are just remnants which you have to delete manually. Do a search then delete all it finds. I am assuming that you uninstalled it properly in Add or Remove

Jackcoms 14:14 28 Feb 06

And then clean up any leftovers as well as the registry with click here

johndrew 14:20 28 Feb 06

Spybot will run automatically on startup of your PC so you must close the program before uninstalling. The easiest way would have been to run Spybot and then in `File` selected `Exit`.

If you have a PCA disk you will find a copy on there to enable you to reinstall it. Then you should be able to remove it through `All Programs>Spybot-Search & Destroy>Uninstall Spybot-Search & Destroy`.

I should add that on the later PCA disks it is Spybot S&D 1.4.

VCR97 20:40 28 Feb 06

Any help? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…