Spybot Problem

Lettervanman 13:24 23 Jun 05

I have used Spybot for some time and never had a problem. Version 1.4 B2 on XP Pro SP2.
I downloaded latest update 17/06/05 but did not run Spybot. When trying to run it to-day it just shuts down when I click scan. Anyone else having problems since update? MS Antispy finds no problems.

Alan H E 13:32 23 Jun 05

No problem - but not running XP

gudgulf 13:41 23 Jun 05

No problem here.....XPpro SP2 with the latest Version 1.4 of Spybot S&D.

Try reinstalling Spybot.

Lionheart ? 13:42 23 Jun 05

Try the new Spybot-Search & Destroy 1.4 final release, may solve the problem click here

Lettervanman 14:11 23 Jun 05

Thanks for replies,I thought I was on latest version! I have posted on Spybot forum since you all seem to have no problem,I will await replies and post result.

Bagsey 14:50 23 Jun 05

I had the very same trouble and eventually downloaded the latest version over the top of the old one and all is now well.

SURVEY 15:08 23 Jun 05

I have been using Spybot (v. 1.3.1TX)successfully for a long time now. Today when scanning although it reported 'No Threats Found' it did stste that there 'were problems in the include file'. Checking the errors.log showerd these to be under
C\ProgramFiles\Spybot_Destroy\Includes\Hijacks.sbi. In the details it states CoolWWWSearch.Feat2Installer.ADS. What does this mean and how do I get Spybot to not stop its scan to report this to me? Is it a coincidence that this has happened since downloading the latest Spybot update?

SURVEY 15:11 23 Jun 05

Lettervanman - Sorry to hijack your thread. Have now posted seperately.

Lettervanman 15:47 23 Jun 05

Thanks Bagsey,I had hoped someone would confirm that this was o.k. before I tried it. So as there was to reply from Spybot forum as yet,I did as you suggested and all is well!

Lettervanman 15:48 23 Jun 05

Or even no reply!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…