Spybot - has detected an important registry entry

wee eddie 08:05 11 Sep 05

that has been changed.

This has just popped up!

The new data appears to come from a bona fide M$ address.

Unfortunately - the window contains 2 buttons at the bottom, it is not large enough to display the top third of those two buttons. This is insufficient to read what they say.

Attempts to make the window larger only work horizontally. So that the 2 buttons and anything below still remain unreadable or invisible.

Taff36 08:10 11 Sep 05

I`ve had this happen and it`s annoying. A reinstall should sort it. The bottom left button (Allow I think)is the one you want. Hover your cursor roughly where you think it should be and you may see something in the bottom left of the screen on the bar.

wee eddie 08:22 11 Sep 05

--- relate to letters that are not visible.

Left button could show: lll--- l---

Right Button could show: D--- l----

The number of invisible letters is a guess

Taff36 08:29 11 Sep 05

By default this pop up has a box which says "remember this decision" and it is ticked. I would just click on the left button and then go and check in advanced mode that it wqs the right answer. Spybot is pretty safe and if this is a MS entry change the tea timer will record it and you can probably go back on it. Click it mate!

Andsome 09:16 11 Sep 05

I have stopped using Teatimer. This is a known glitch, and they are still working on it.

wee eddie 14:08 11 Sep 05

I ticked the left hand box and ticked it.

It took me to Windows Updates.

All has been quiet since then.

Taff36 14:22 11 Sep 05

Reinstall Spybot and see if that resolves the issue. You obviously made the right decision anyway.

VCR97 19:17 11 Sep 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…