Spybot Checksum Errors

SURVEY 13:32 12 Sep 05

I have been trying to download the latest Detection Rules Update Sept 9th. I keep getting a Checksum Error meassage for this update and also the latest Immunisation Database. Anyone else having this problem? Never experienced it before with Spybot.

rawprawn 13:54 12 Sep 05

Yes, try another download area. Australia is usually OK. I got it twice on my last update, just keep trying different download sites.

Diodorus Siculus 13:58 12 Sep 05

I had problems with downloading updates (from any location) so I uninstalled spybot and reinstalled - that sorted it out.

Stuartli 14:35 12 Sep 05

You'll find that eventually the downloads will come in - plus two more not originally listed...:-)

Zaphod Beeblebrox 14:51 12 Sep 05

Try using a different server when you check for new updates look top right it will show you the download server name click arrow next to it for drop down list of servers

SURVEY 15:58 12 Sep 05

Thanks to you and all others for your responses. I have managed to download all by switching to Safer Networking Europe server.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…