spybot and adaware question

romanab 21:50 11 Mar 04

Do adaware and spybot s+d scan my whole system(all user accounts,xp home)when I run them in my account or do I need to log on to each of my pc's user accounts and run said programmes in each one?I only ask this as I have just run aa6 on my girlfriends account for the first time and it found 16 items for deletion,whereas if I scan on my account,as I only ever have previously,I rarely find more than 2 as I also have spywareblaster,also when starting sb s+d on my girlfriend account I was given all the usual info as if I had just installed and run for the first time even though I have run it several times already on my account.
any help will be greatly appreciated

TommyRed 21:58 11 Mar 04

I've found on my PC that the kids never run ad-aware or spybot even though I've installed them. So I occassionally get access to their accounts to do a bit of cleaning, in XP home.

romanab 22:12 11 Mar 04

So your saying yes,I do need to do this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…