Spybot.

Daibus 17:01 02 Mar 04

I have on my computer; Spywareblaster, NAV and Ad-aware 6.0.

Have just been reading about the benefits of Spybot and was wondering if I should install it, replacing Spywareblaster, or can they both work in conjunction with each other, and what are the main differences, if any, between the two?

I'm using Windows XP Home.

Cheers.

LastChip 17:05 02 Mar 04

they work really well, and use different methods to keep your machine free of problems - recommended!

LastChip 17:05 02 Mar 04

they work really well, and use different methods to keep your machine free of problems - recommended!

Gaz 25 17:09 02 Mar 04

I use together.

Gaz 25 17:09 02 Mar 04

I use together.

Belatucadrus 17:10 02 Mar 04

Spybot is very similar to ad-aware,and specifically suggests you run Spywareblaster at the same time.
Adaware & Spybot are scanners they pick up spyware and some trojans and then delete them. Spywareblaster is a preventative measure that stops a lot of spy/adware being installed in the first place.

Belatucadrus 17:10 02 Mar 04

Spybot is very similar to ad-aware,and specifically suggests you run Spywareblaster at the same time.
Adaware & Spybot are scanners they pick up spyware and some trojans and then delete them. Spywareblaster is a preventative measure that stops a lot of spy/adware being installed in the first place.

Lionheart ? 17:10 02 Mar 04

I echo LastChip's comments.

Lionheart ? 17:10 02 Mar 04

I echo LastChip's comments.

billbod 17:15 02 Mar 04

I use N A V,Spybot,Adaware And Spyware blaster No conflicts so go ahead

billbod 17:15 02 Mar 04

I use N A V,Spybot,Adaware And Spyware blaster No conflicts so go ahead

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now