Spybot 1.3 entries ?

one23 10:26 05 Aug 04

I keep getting " DSO EXPLOIT " 5 entries . This has happened twice today , any ideas what they are ? My AVG and Zone alarm are all up to date.

one23 10:50 05 Aug 04

I'ts just occured again .Any ideas whats going on? Please.

GuyR 10:55 05 Aug 04

As an experiment, remove them then monitor which sites you visit and see if re occur.

Is there not a help site for spybot, I just run it once a week and these are all that get detected

jonnytub 11:23 05 Aug 04

Dont worry about dso exploits, this is a bug in spybot that has yet to be fixed, you'll find that they appear all the time no matter how many times you "fix" them, they are harmelss though. To explain a little more read this thread click here and dso stop click here

one23 11:29 05 Aug 04

Thanks I've just downloaded DSOstop 2. Will give it a go and come back.

one23 11:40 05 Aug 04

I've run the fix but Spybot still shows 4 entries.

jonnytub 12:44 05 Aug 04

You'll just have to live with the little blighters like all of us do. at least until spybot iron out the problems :-)

Stuartli 12:56 05 Aug 04

The help site for S and D is already on your computer system - it's the Help section for S and D...:-)

It explains what all the various spybots etc are and what steps to take, including configuration.

one23 17:27 05 Aug 04

Hope I am not being too paranoid but will these DSO whatsits compromise my security in any way.

jonnytub 17:45 05 Aug 04

no

one23 17:52 05 Aug 04

Thanks for that. I'll forget it now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…