Spy sweeper

hooligan 13:22 24 Oct 04

I had spy sweeper for about a yr no probs

Then i downloaded a update but must have done the wrong one, I had the free version, with no ending, I ended up with a free version for 30 days

Did a scan it says i have a few adwares to move, but it said 22 days left, but on the remove after the scan it says i need to buy to remove

Can you still get the free one that dont run out ?

cheers

rawprawn 13:30 24 Oct 04

If you are talking about Webroot Spy sweeper, they only do a 30 day trial but it's fully functional as far as I know. I downloaded and used the program to get rid of a persistant annoyance about 2 weeks ago.

spuds 19:22 24 Oct 04

Webroot no longer supply any free programmes, that work forever. Their trial demo version works as a timed version, and on expiry you will not be able to update, until you purchase the full product.You can still use the demo version of Spy Sweeper, but it will not have the latest updates installed, so possibly allowing new bugs that may invade your computer.

The latest version of Spy Sweeper was recently on sale at PC World for half price,but this as now gone back to full price.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…