spy blaster

rossol 14:14 05 Mar 05

got a payed for spy blaster and now found it disappeared .i have got norton anti-virus and fire wall,spybot,ad-ware se personal all used regular and up-dated.so can any-body think why it would vanish

VoG II 14:23 05 Mar 05

If you mean spywareblaster it should be

C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster\spywareblaster.exe

curlylad 14:23 05 Mar 05

Do a search for it , what comes up ?

rossol 14:35 05 Mar 05

nothing, sorry it is spyware blaster all there is in program spyware blaster empty shell

ACOLYTE 14:54 05 Mar 05

Spyware blaster is free and not payed for so is this the thing you have or somthing else?
click here

bretsky 15:12 05 Mar 05

Yes, the paid for version sits in the notification area, look in the program for automatic updating and you can register for updates.

bretsky ;0)

ACOLYTE 15:20 05 Mar 05

But the versions are the same and why pay when its free i dont forget to update so no problem for me.

rossol 12:32 06 Mar 05

i have now downloaded the free one and getting the up dates that had stopped before and i though that paying for spyware blaster you would get a better performence

bretsky 13:16 06 Mar 05

rossol, don't understand your response, you should get a better service, try contacting their support. If you have paid for the service and and are having problems, they will help you.

bretsky ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…