SPV M3100 - Windows Calendar

louiek 17:48 11 Oct 06

Is anyone familiar with the windows mobile calendar? I have recently decided to use the window calendar on my new handheld to add reminders, appointments etc. I have added new events - primarily birthdays which I have set to recur every year on the same date. I have also set reminders for these.

The problem I have is that I have chosen the reminder to be set for 2 days however I would like the 2 days to commence BEFORE the birthday so I don't forget! When I set it to 2 days, I am only reminded on the actual date of the birthday and then the day after which is a bit pointless really. I have previously used my Palm in the past and when I set this to 2 days reminder it reminds me 2 days before which is what I would expect.

Am I doing anything wrong here as it seems a bit strange you cannot be reminded before an event.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…