Spurious Contacts in Hotmail Contacts List

Lizzy F 00:20 AM 30 May 11

I have 3 spurious contact is my Hotmail Contacts list which I can't get rid of.

When creating a new message and I click on "to" to open my address book, in it the are at the end of my proper contacts, 3 contacts who I have not created or added to my contacts list. They are drunkgirlroom, Nakedchatshh and Sexychickroom. These are not alphabetically listed like my proper contact and are in bold typeface I want to delete them but when I go into my contacts list without creating a message those 3 contacts are not listed anywhere. A search of my contacts does not locate them either. Can anyone help please

bremner 00:39 AM 30 May 11

If you use Messenger check that they are not contacts there. If they are delete them in and see if that makes tgem go in Hotmail

Lizzy F 23:10 PM 30 May 11

Thank you so much.

I clicked on the messenger tab in Hotmail and it brought up a screen listing these three as wanting to be friends. I clicked no thanks to each and low and behold they have disappeared from my contacts list.

Its a great weight off my mind as I had just bought a duff Norton Antivirus and thought I picked up something nasty.

Best regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November