Spring cover disk

Pixie The Great 15:39 24 Jun 04

I hav just installed cd x rescue and it is asking for a license id and password could anyone tell where I get them from. I no longer have the mag

rawprawn 16:06 24 Jun 04

I only have the DVD copy, and it just say's "Requires online registration" So presumeably if you register they will give you the ID & Password.

If you go to the PCAdvisor web page, licence and password are now available at click here

Andsome 16:30 24 Jun 04

I have the CD version. One program had to be installed and then registered online before it would open. One of the other programs had to be registered by phone on an 0800 freephone number first, and they gave me a registration number to put into the install window before the installation would complete. Don't install this particular program unless you can resist the hard line sell. I had to keep repeatedly saying NO before he would give me a number. He wanted to sell me two programs supposedly worth £299, for £99. He eventually went offline to get my number for me, and when he came back he claimed to have had a word with his supervisor, and made me an offer then of the two programs for £66, and two months money back free trial. I still said NO and eventually got my registration number after he had insisted on giving me his number to call him if I changed my mind.

plsndrs3 16:35 24 Jun 04

click here

Regards,

Paul

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…