24 rows
no alterations - to height/width/anything
Format borders/gridlines around 3each cell
Print
Prints 4 pages
Each page contains 4 columns and 12 rows
Even older spreadsheets now print as above

MAJ 18:45 13 Mar 03

it's hard enough trying to workout a solution, it's even harder to do it when you have to workout the question first. Could you try the question again, this time with a little punctuation and a better explanation of the problem. Sorry rrobbie, maybe it's just me.

geedad 20:03 13 Mar 03

rrobbie. I use MS Office Pro Excel, and you may have similar setup in your menus. Once you have your data within the spreadsheet, have you tried:
MENU then PRINT AREA( to highlight the columns and rows ).
Usually, you will see a dotted boundary shown as a limit to your printers output, and if this is exceeded, reduce the size of your font.
Then try a couple of dummy runs in 'draft' quality.
I am only guessing that this is your problem, since you have not clearly explained it, but I hope this helps.
geedad

DieSse 22:27 13 Mar 03

Check in the printer setup options - there may be a "fit to page" option to tick.

rrobbie 09:46 14 Mar 03

Starting any new spreadsheet - select format then border - select any border to cover 8 columns and 24 rows.
Print then only prints 4 columns and 12 rows as page then 4 columns and 12 rows as 2nd page and so-on unitprinted 4 pages
Select printarea and highlight will print as one page but existing spreadsheets were made as multipage and us4ed to print OK

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…