Spreadsheet help

steviegee 09:42 03 Sep 07

This is a bit complicated to explain! I have a spreadsheet which has information going horizontal and I want it to go vertical. In A1, A2, A3 and A4 have the same info i.e each one has ABC in. B1, B2, B3 and B4 has 1, 2, 3 and 4 in it. C1 has yes, C2 has no, C3 has true and C4 has false. I want it to go along the top! So A has ABC, B has the info from 1 in it C has 2 in it D has 3 in it and E has 4 in it. Understand!!! There is a lot on the spreadsheet so I need some sort of look up to save time.

parrynz 09:46 03 Sep 07

Select cells then click copy, select some balnk cells then Edit | Paste Special and click transpose box.

steviegee 09:59 03 Sep 07

That doesn't work as I need it. If someone doesn't mind me clicking the yellow envelope I can send an example of what it looks like now and what I want it to look like.

VoG II 10:06 03 Sep 07

In what way doesn't PasteSpecial > Transpose work?

steviegee 10:29 03 Sep 07

Its basically not what I require, matbe I havent explained it correctly. VoG do you mind me sending it to you?

VoG II 10:53 03 Sep 07

I've mailed you via the yellow envelope.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…