Spots in PIctures

The Scorpion 09:00 05 Mar 08

I wonder if someone could suggest me hoe to remove/hide spots(pimples)from the face in someone's digital picture? Is there any photo editing program available to do this? or is there any photo editing tricks you know?

I use couple of basic free photo editing programs

Many Thanks

Technotiger 09:04 05 Mar 08

Have a look to see if you have a Clone tool within your programs - you can use this to get rid of spots, much better than clearasil :-)

MAJ 09:10 05 Mar 08

You don't say which photo editing software you have, but I agree with Technotiger, cloning is the way to do it. Another way, if you don't have a clone tool, is to use the 'airbrush' tool. Pick up the colour of an area of the face, close to the pimple, with the dropper tool and then use the airbrush tool to spray the pimple to death with that colour.

ventanas 10:31 05 Mar 08

click here
Designed for what you want and only that

woodchip 10:42 05 Mar 08

As above I use Clone tool

hssutton 11:04 05 Mar 08

The clone tool is not much good unless it's just one or two minor spot. Have a look at ventanas link. This is a super program, but be careful not to over do it.

click here

anchor 16:49 05 Mar 08

Having looked at the gallery on the Portrait Professional site, it does indeed remove blemishes.

However, I notice that in almost all pictures on the gallery they have changed the proportion of the face. It particularly noticeable in the picture of the coloured gentleman.

click here

On watching their video I now see this is an option. Whether this feature is desirable, is a matter of opinion.

hssutton 17:24 05 Mar 08

All parameters are adjustable.

That's why I said be careful not to over do it. It's extremely easy to go overboard with this program.

Used with a bit of prudence it's an excellent program.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now