Spotify scam?

ernieernie 23:01 25 Oct 09

Today I tied to run spotify but it told me I was offline.
I tried to re-instal it but was told there is a waiting list and that if I didn't care to wait then I could pay.
I do not find it of sufficient interest to make me take that route so I tried to uninstall it both by its own uninstaller and the one in Control Panel but both attempts failed.
Another attempt through Ztree said access is denied.
This seems to be blackmail to me.
There is no excuse for forcing someone to keep on his computer a program he does not want but who can I complain to?
ernieernie

eedcam 05:47 26 Oct 09

Have you tried spotiy's own forum.Why did you try to reinstall just cause it said you were offline it says that till you are connected

mole44 06:25 26 Oct 09

i think you`ll find Spotify if so popular that they limiting the number ofpeople who use it. I get the same as you just wait a while (5 mins)and you`ll be able to reconnect.I read somewhere that it costs 14p for every "free" user per track,so there trying to migrate as many as possible people to add free version.

eedcam 08:37 26 Oct 09

Ernie sorry meant to post the link to that forumclick here

Mole have you noticed Spotty now asks to act as server first then access to Internet as opposed to the other way round.I never allow it to act as server

woodchip 08:39 26 Oct 09

Start in Safe Mode then Uninstall it. Tapping F5 or F8 as computer Booting

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017