sponsored links

smy13 23:34 08 Feb 05

Why have messages started appearing in the forum containing sponsored links, or is it just me seeing this

Gandalph 23:37 08 Feb 05

If you are refering to the words that are in green and are underlined, they have been here for quite some time now.

smy13 23:42 08 Feb 05

that's them.How long have they been here, I browse through this site most days trying to learn a bit and have not seen them before. thought my PC had been nobbled for a mo

Gandalph 23:55 08 Feb 05

Quite a while now. I wouldn't like to put a time scale on them. It's PCA's way of paying for the Forum to let the members have it free.

Mikè 00:08 09 Feb 05

Opera is a good browser ;>)

THE TERMINATOR 00:28 09 Feb 05

Sponsored link= a link paid for by the web site that it is advertising. Or like Gandalph said, a way that PCA can let members use the forum for free. Or maybe the FE will correct me if I'm wrong....TT

Kate B 00:34 09 Feb 05

I'm using Safari on my Mac and they don't show up in this browser ...

smy13 22:39 10 Feb 05

I couldn't see the links before maybe it’s because I’ve just updated my firewall/pop up blocking software that they've become visible to me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…