spoke to soon.

tornado3 13:39 05 Jan 05

was hijacked today by coolwww search.yexe.spybot found it and deleted it but still there. ran hijack this but cant find it in the results what wiil it come under the name or something else? ran cw shredder but keeps closing down. any ideas?

JIM 13:44 05 Jan 05

Is your systems restore turned of for the clean up of the coolwww search.yexe ?

igk 13:44 05 Jan 05

Try turning off "system restore" doing another scan then remember to turn on "system restore" when finished (system restore can record nasties and then "restore" them again!)Hope this helps.

tornado3 13:46 05 Jan 05

ststem restore is on. i will try it thanks.

tornado3 13:56 05 Jan 05

tried that still the same.

tornado3 14:07 05 Jan 05

it says in my address bar click here info/10039/. that comes up when i run hijack this. is that what i fix?

jimv7 14:27 05 Jan 05

Download, install, update and run free a2 fpom click here

JIM 14:34 05 Jan 05

The info bar is as said information, if after a scan you "highlight" ONLY, an item in list, click info you have a basic report. If there was a problem you would tick box and select the Fix Checked.Would not advise deleting anything if not used to the program or read up on it first.

There is also backup which should be used if unsure.

There are experts in Nellie 2 and Mark 2 when around whom may have a look at your log with instructions later.

Try the cleaning tools once or twice more. Check with HijackThis and have a log ready to post at some time and see if you can contact the above on the forum.

Do you run A2 Squared?

JIM 14:36 05 Jan 05

Posted before reading jimv7 post.

tornado3 14:58 05 Jan 05

just ran a2. nothing found.

tornado3 15:06 05 Jan 05

the rest of my pc works. just got a web search picture on my homepage.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…