Spoiled wallpaper! The

wotbus@ 09:05 30 May 03

company which supplied my new PC, has superimposed their company logo on all my MS XP Wallpapers! Would anyone know if there is an easy way to remove this or must they be deleted and downloaded from MS again? Thanks in advance.

recap 10:09 30 May 03

First I would check to see if they are there under your contract with the company, you may have to leave them on for a period of time.

DieSse 10:47 30 May 03

They will have replaced all the original pictures with modified pictures - there is no way to undo that. If you still have the original unmodified ones somewhere on the HDD or CD, then you can replace the modified ones with the originals - otherwise you will have to download some.

wotbus@ 11:09 30 May 03

OK and thanks. With regard to the contract bit, I doubt if the company has a contract with MS to modify "their" stuff! and as I am the only person to see the stuff-I know where I bought the PC!!!
No big deal but I just think its a bit of a liberty. My lovely granddaughter is my wallpaper and thats better than anything... Have a good weekend everybody - love the site.

you can use x-qteq x-setup to remove all traces of the branding from the desktop and device manager and anywhere else.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…