Splitting folders

NickyK 21:25 03 Sep 05

I've inadvertantly ended up with a huge folder of photos. I wonder if anyone knows of a program that can split it easily for me without my having to hilight and move or cut and paste? I did look through the archives here, and I think there has been a suitable program on PC Advisor cover-discs in the past, but I can't find it.

NickyK 21:30 03 Sep 05

I shnould have said that I use WIndows XP with the 2 service pack

wee eddie 13:55 04 Sep 05

Which will add up to a lot less time than it takes you to load new software.

After all, you can highlight as many of the files as you wish by placing the cursor at the beginning of your selection > pressing the Arrow Key at the left of your keyboard > Left Clicking and placing the cursor at the right end of your selection.

Skills 13:57 04 Sep 05

Or if the pics you wish to move aren't next to each other hold down ctrl as you selected them and you can grab pics from anywhere in the folder

Diemmess 17:42 04 Sep 05

Download Picasa click here a brilliant picture manager which will show thumbnails of everything on your computer, allow you to see them larger and do all the helpful things like rename, move, delete, print, -- the lot

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…