Split Screen tv software

steveholt 11:55 13 Mar 08

Im not sure if this is the best place to post but...

I have a sony tv in a reception area that does not have PIP, it cueently shows bbc news all day.

I want to set up a computer so that the screen can show the news in the top right corner, a logo in the top left and have a rolling presentation on the bottom half of the screen.

Does anyone know how this is done or of any software that will allow me to do this?

Thanks for any help at all.

FreeCell 15:11 13 Mar 08

I am sure you could do this using three windows on almost any PC, but you would need a TV card to receive the TV picture and display it in a window in the top right. Graphics image displayed in a window in the top left would give you your logo and then some presentation software, such as Powerpoint, in the bottom half.

No does your existing Sony TV have any PC video input connections? Picture quality of TVs is often worse than PC monitors due to resolution so you may consider a large widescreen monitor as a replacement (budgets permitting of course as you would need a PC to achieve all of the above)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…