"Splinter Cell" help required

hoverman 07:52 02 May 03

I have got to the part in the stables where I have to rescue the American soldiers and Chinese people. I have no wall mines and in desperation I followed instructions from a walkthrough - something I try to avoid if at all possible - but disabling the IFF on one of the turrets has no effect on the enemy (it doesn't kill them), and after killing Grinko, instead of everyone dispersing the American soldiers are always killed. I installed patch 1.1 at the beginning but I see there is a patch 1.2 available. Having got so far into the game I do not wish to risk losing my Game Saves by installing the patch 1.2 - as happened in another game some time ago. There would appear to be a glitch in the game. Any ideas anyone??

hoverman 08:26 02 May 03

Found another walkthrough which does make mention of a glitch in the game at this point, but does not give any solution.

hoverman 12:15 02 May 03

Problem solved, level completed. Not completely sure what I did different this time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…