Splinter Cell 3 Demo

Alex-188000 11:02 19 Jul 05

Hey, I got the demo of the DVD and i've got trouble running it. i know that it requires a good graphics card which mine quite frankly isnt, its a NVIDIA GeForce4 440 Go 64M and im on my laptop so there isnt a chance of upgrading it. Is there not at all a way of playing it?? apart from getting a new PC.

Alex-188000 11:06 19 Jul 05

Sorry i didnt make clear my problem, when running splinter cell i get the following error message:
<?int?SplinterCell3.General.DirectX Shader Model 1.1 is REquired?>

gudgulf 12:35 19 Jul 05

Have a look at this link click here

In particular read what it says about the supported video cards.I am afraid the MX series will not play this game at all.The MX series is directx 7 based/has no pixel shader support, and it would appear that UBIsoft are limiting the backwards compatibility of the latest Splinter Cell game.

Alex-188000 12:54 19 Jul 05

i thought so, however i think that it is slightly unfair but i suppose i can see the logic behind it. Nevermind

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…