splicing mp3's

gingepaul 18:12 14 Feb 03

hi all, i want to join multiple mp3 files [about 4 files] but dont know how to do it. i have a programme called audacity, which is a audio converter, but cant suss out how to join tracks together.
the reason behind this is i have just converted a load of files into ogg vorbiss file format, so i can replace the default tracks in unreal tournament 2003, i have renamed the files to the original names in ut2003, so now they play, but most matches take about 15 minutes, and i keep hearing the same tracks over and over again, so i want to join a few tracks together so thay all play 1 by 1.i have a few apps that i think should be able to do it.....nero wave editor/audacity/music maker 7.
please help cos it would be the icing on the cake to have my own unrepetative traks in ut2003, cheers.

Pesala 18:32 14 Feb 03

You should be able to open two copies of Audacity and cut and paste between them. Let me know how you get on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…