Splash Screens

addtoo 19:48 27 May 07

On computer shut down the splash screens advising Settings are being saved and computer is shutting down are small,until today these screens were full size,how do I resize them

VoG II 20:03 27 May 07

Control Panel, User Accounts > Change the way users log on or off > tick Use the Welcome screen.

addtoo 20:26 27 May 07

VoG
I have followed youre advice.the welcome screen box is and was ticked, however the welcome screen does not appear,problem remains have you any further advice . Could this be related to the latest MS update?

VoG II 21:13 27 May 07

Have you tried a System Restore to before this happened?

addtoo 21:30 27 May 07

VoG
I have no restore points available I delated them after fixing my first problem I have just discovered I cannot open add/remove programs.the plot thickens.Seems strange all was ok until I downloaded latest update. I have run AVG no problems

addtoo 21:38 27 May 07

Vog
just tried add/remove programs it opened ok.

VoG II 21:56 27 May 07

I don't know the answer to your problem but deleting restore points is a very bad idea unless you are advised to do so by an expert.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…