//some 3rd party need geo

SpiderBite

Brit_Beauty 17:52 14 Dec 03

Hi,

Could anyone tell me where I can download SPIDERBITE from. I had it but it has taken a mind of it's own and decided not to work anymore!

;-))

(_) (_) (a couple of beers to help ya think!)

Diodorus Siculus 17:55 14 Dec 03

click here and take your choice...

not sure what SpiderBite is though...

MAJ 17:57 14 Dec 03

What is SPIDERBITE?

Brit_Beauty 17:57 14 Dec 03

SpiderBite removes all internet tosh that gets left on your puter.

;-)

©®@$? 18:01 14 Dec 03

for spiderbite click here

This program will clean off all the hidden files on your computer.

Goes way beyond deleting cookies/temp/cache files
This will also clean out the Hidden data in your index.dat files
Win95/98/NT

Diodorus Siculus 18:01 14 Dec 03

click here for Spider which does something similar - not heard of spiderbite though.

Brit_Beauty 18:02 14 Dec 03

I did a search on it before I came here, and I came up with the same search Diodorus Siculus ta. Does anyone know of any other program that will completly clear computer of tosh other than SpiderBite (just incase it cant be found.)

;-)

MAJ 18:03 14 Dec 03

Try here click here ,Brit_Beauty

VoG II 18:05 14 Dec 03

CleanUp! click here

Forum Editor 18:05 14 Dec 03

Spiderbite has a somewhat dubious reputation, and many people have regretted the day. There are better ways of removing "tosh" from your machine, and if you tell us what exactly you mean we'll come up with the right (and safe) answer.

Brit_Beauty 18:10 14 Dec 03

Oh...Spiderbite, dubious reputation, i have used it for a long time but if there is a better solution I'm all ears. Thank you

I mean the cookies/temp/cache files and the hidden data, and anything else that gets left behind.

;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…