SpellBound 0.7.3

dp600 08:07 02 Jun 05

I have installed this spell check for fire fox but how do i get it to work??.
Thank You.
Dave.

Belatucadrus 09:53 02 Jun 05

If the installation has gone to plan, right click on the Firefox toolbar and click on customise, this should give you the option to add the spellbound button.
If something else is wrong click here select the radiobutton next to "Install SpellBound for Firefox 1.0.x Release (e.g. 1.0 through 1.0.3)" and follow the on screen instructions.

dp600 10:11 02 Jun 05

thank you.i downloaded from the site but when i restart the firefox i get error mess saying it is not a valad windows image.

Belatucadrus 10:53 02 Jun 05

Sorry, but that's not an error message I know much about about, a bit of Googling reveals it's usually associated with a dll problem. Did it specify which file was not a valid image ?

dp600 11:00 02 Jun 05

Thank You
yes the exact mess is Bad Image.The application or dll C:program files\mozzella\firfox\components\libmyspell.sv is not a valid windows image.please check your intalation diskette.

Belatucadrus 12:10 02 Jun 05

Not sure, but according to the bugs page apparently the dictionary files sometimes don't load properly. Try clicking on 'English (United Kingdom)' click here from the option list and see if that helps.
If not try reading click here , click here or send a query to the developer click here .

dp600 12:18 02 Jun 05

thats done it thanks just had to download a dictionary.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…