Speedtouch Modem

BILLJR 19:31 13 Jul 05

Hi every one
Just ckecking the forum and I noticed that chrismuir had problems with a modem, i've had problems with mine for the past two months but not disconnection but getting a connection it's been fine since last November but about the begining of June I could not get a connection to cut a long story short I checked all my connections,phones,filters all the lines in the loft etc and by accident I found that if I plug my modem in the socket that comes from outside and disconnect my phones from that line I can get a connection on the Broadband, once the computer is connected I can then connect my phones and every thing is ok but I have to do that each time I need to get on the internet, I cannot call in BT as there Bill's are bigger that there phone No's, so thats out for a OAP.
So can anyone throw some idears my way.
Thanks BillJR

The Old Mod 17:15 14 Jul 05

Hi Billjr, I had a simular problem, and after a few phone calls to Bt Bb help desk, they finally sent an engineer, who found a problem at their junction box up the road, had no problems since.
The modem I'm using by the way is the speedtouch 330.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…