Speedtouch 530 Broadband Rouer/Modem

jsp21c 21:40 09 Aug 03

I have just got upgraded to broadband and purchased a router which has USB and ethernet connections. I have set up with USB and been connected several times but keep getting cut off. I get the warning message ' modem line down ' and the DSL LED flashes amber meaning 'DSL line synchronisation pending' it says my line is DSL but can't connect to it.
I have done several re installations and even reset the router back to factory setting the done a fresh installation.
When the connection is lost, I have no idea how to get back online, I have reset the phone sockets several times and used different leads, I don't think there is a bad connection.

Does any body have any ideas ?

TOPCAT® 22:16 09 Aug 03

The reset to default settings is quite exact, according to the troubleshooting pdf files at click here

All info should be in the manual, if you have one, but full installation, operation and troubleshooting pdf files can be downloaded from speedtouch.com.

Hope this helps. TC.

jsp21c 23:06 09 Aug 03

Yes, Thank You, I do know how to restet to factory settings, I've done it 4 times in the last 24 hours.
I do also have the PDF instructions and also a printed copy.
Nothing in these 'instructions' says what to do when you can't connect to the internet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…