Speed up your PC - Advanced Windowscare

2drewej 11:20 28 Oct 06

hi , posted a thread a few months ago about this program when it was still a beta. a few of you reported formating issues in firefox- now its been fully released + updated.

take a look and let me know what you think , ive been using it since the beta and i think its a superb program (although i would still recommend using adaware/ ccleaner aswell etc)

click here

birdface 15:28 28 Oct 06

Alot of folk dont like it, And have removed it from there computers,I still have it but only use it once or twice a week. Not to sure about it, A few minor problems after you run it,But nothing that cannot be fixed,If you want the full version, That costs you, Dont know whether to keep it or get rid of it,

birdface 15:44 28 Oct 06

This was another thread during the week, click here

Jimmy14 15:56 28 Oct 06

I would recommend that no-one uses this program because I posted in a thread on here a few weeks ago that it mucked up task managers process section, things weren't working properly and I had to install XP again.

2drewej 16:21 28 Oct 06

well ive had no problems with it - i guess it just depends on your computer and software (did you have the latest version installed?)

on download.com it gets 4/5 stars voted by 360 people and has over 770,000 downloads so the majority of the voters seem to think its very good software...

spuds 16:35 28 Oct 06

I have used the previous version of this program for a while now. Had some problems when trying to 'repair/delete', especially on deleting, which CCleaner seemed to do better. This week, noticed that there was a later version, so downloaded that. Seems to run a little better now.

Like all programmes of this type, it will miss somethings and find others. The one main advantage, is the program gives you a choice of what you want to use,from a reasonable selection, then acts accordingly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now