Speed Test.

Meshuga 06:24 03 Aug 04

Yesterday, in response to somebody`s posting, I ran a speed test on my pc. I am on BB 512 and the test showed that my communication was 122.1 kbps, storage was 14.9kbps,1mb download was1.1min,and the rating was Mediocre. I have always thought that my speeds were pretty fast in practice but what do others think. If this is considered slow what can i do to improve it please. My os is XP Home.The pc is connected via a cable directly to the bt master box and all connected phones have filters fitted. Any help would be appreciated. Meshuga.

jolorna 08:34 03 Aug 04

that is very slow who are you with? did you use this site to test it click here
im on 512 with bt bb and i get 3.3 meg per min download my results from using the above site are 465=502 download & 246=265 upload i get these results 99.99% of the time since i have had bb i have only had bad speeds twice

Meshuga 09:35 03 Aug 04

Hi jolorna. Yes, i have used the prog you mentioned and another prog which gave bad results, however,running the same checks on another pc connected to the same phoneline and using the same os and isp (Metronet BB) gave a speed of 495 which isn`t far short of the 512.Any ideas please. Regards, Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…