Spearhead / MOHAA MP

Jester2K II 13:38 08 Jul 03

Sometimes if i go try to connect to a server i get kicked back to the main menu before any maps load etc. There is no message.

Could this because they are running a non-default map / skin that i don't have.

If i so i think its jolly rude of my pc not to crash and display a cryptic error message!

Falkyrn 22:41 09 Jul 03

This happens when you don't have the map installed on you system ..... in its own way dropping you back to the main screen is the ultimate in cryptic messages .... :)

kingkenny 23:16 09 Jul 03

As Falkyrn has pointed out u are trying to connect to a server that has a custom map installed on its server. The game should just throw you out to the menu screen.

You should be able to download maps from the clan website of the server you are trying to connect to. Alternatively you could try these links click here
click here

These maps will be in the form of .pk files and just need to be pasted into the 'main' folder within EAGAMES/mohaa/main. You will then find them on list of maps within the multiplayer section if you go and try to create your own game.

You can get lots of other things like sound mods, blood mods, and skins etc. Hope this helps some.

You tried here?

click here

Helpful Bunch who like spearhead and one their own server !!:-)

Jester2K II 07:47 10 Jul 03

Yes I did and it now appears taht i have incoming fire from both directions!!!

click here

So Custard Maps is the answer. Thanks all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…