Sparkle graphics card

reddwarfcrew 23:30 11 Apr 03

Hi,

I'm about to updgrade a 32MB pci card to a 128MB AGP card.

I was planning to get a Gainward, but have come across Sparkle.

I haven't heard of sparkle before, does anyone have any comments about them?

Thanks.

vaughan007 23:37 11 Apr 03

Never heard of them either.

rev.bem 23:46 11 Apr 03

I have a 3 year old pc with a Sparkle nvidia 32mb pci graphics card which i installed about two years ago works well with no problems got it from Jungle for next to nowt.

Sparkle website

click here

Djohn 23:56 11 Apr 03

Quite well known, more so a year or so back, the name is more common in the states. From what I have read, they are a decent card. J.

pastalavista 23:57 11 Apr 03

Get 1 I have.

Great for the latest games.

Excellent value for money.

Paroxetine 09:30 12 Apr 03

Novatech.com have a Geforece 4 MX with DDR 128 Ram for about £57. I dont work for them but am building a system with this in it, if I can ever make contact via phone or web site. :D

I think its a good value card considering they also have a 64mb version for only £10 less.

Hope this helps. Oh, and sparkle are quite a good card in relation to your original question. I thought that PC World sold them by the ton locally to me.

snoresloudly 10:04 12 Apr 03

been using a sparkle 32mb for ages in the young ones pc, lovely card no hassle what so ever, got it from pcw in their brown box range for about £30

billyliv 10:28 12 Apr 03

Hi, All my machines have 'Sparkle' graphics. No problems at all. Cheers, Bill

Ironman556 10:46 12 Apr 03

If you're looking for a card for gaming then go for a Ti if you can over the MX's.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…