Sparkle 256MB Nvidia FX5700LE Chipset Fan HELP

Giggle n' Bits 13:34 08 Oct 05

My AGP card fan as above is on its way out, noise now unbearable and I need some help please.

My AGP Card is about 14 months old which I think is out of warranty ? If someone knows the actual waranty period on Sparkle APG Card please let me know.

So I need a preferably a 4cm Fan blade that I could drop in its place of the faulty one. I have removed it to clean and also do know its a Evecool EC4510M12S which is only available in the US.

So I aks can some point me towards UK websites where I could get a replacment please.

amonra 13:39 08 Oct 05

Try Maplins, basically any fan will do the trick providing you can fix it.

SANTOS7 13:48 08 Oct 05

click here
theres a selection here, might be worth contacting them tell them what you need they maybe able to reccommend something,hope this helps,good luck...

Giggle n' Bits 13:49 08 Oct 05

I had a look at maplins, this fan is more of just a blade with no edge like a 4cm fan maplins have, it only rests on two points unlike a standard fan 4cm has 4 sides this fan has non !

Belatucadrus 13:51 08 Oct 05

click here The coolingshop for a pretty comprehensive range of VGA cooling fans.

Giggle n' Bits 13:52 08 Oct 05

hope your well, long time since we spoke with different AKa/user Name.

Suppose one or two of them may do the job if I replace the whole of the Heatsink on the card.

Will keep looking then choose.

SANTOS7 13:57 08 Oct 05

Spose i have to guess now, LOL, hope u find what your looking for, and yes i'm well thanks for asking..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…