Spare part for Creative P.380 Spkrs ?

Giggle n' Bits 01:44 23 May 04

Need to get a spare part a set of Creative P.380 speakers. The wire from the external wheel volume control has developed a fault. Should I not be able to get any success under warranty does anyone know where or if anyone sells the spare part that I mention.

Description: the speaker has 2 joint wires leading from a subwoofer to the other end being a small volume control that sits on the desk. Other wire leads from this volume control and plugs into the rear of pc audio lime hole.

So the wire is kaput just in the wire near the actual little volume control unit that sits on the desk.

click here?

If the newly designed Creative volume control is not what you're looking for, you can always choose to contact them. I've ordered from them before and they were most helpful.

Stuartli 10:35 23 May 04

Might be worth asking a local TV/audio retail outlet if they can rewire or resolder the faulty wire as necessary or asking a pal who's handy with a soldering iron.

Giggle n' Bits 13:32 23 May 04

unfortuantly the same style volume control was not listed on that page but I will call Creative when I find there Tel No for uk/europe support

the speakers are under warranty so anyone know what the Tel No is please.

Stuartli 13:48 23 May 04

Trawl through Creative's website...:-)

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…