Spanish tv on line a la carta -(RTV.Es) problems

montse 17:36 PM 13 Dec 12

Hello. For some years I have watched this excellent free on line source. Recently, however, although I can see details of its many offered programmes -news, documentaries, films, when I press a relevant key to watch and listen, nothing now happens. Unlike BBC i-player where a particular tool was needed to watch eg the recent Shakespeare series, it has never been suggested by TV.Es that I need a particular tool to watch -its programmes. But it is possible that my problem may stem from uninstalling or changing -on i-player's not helpful advice - some tool that I need - and presumably previously had - to watch Spanish TV. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

johnnyrocker 21:49 PM 13 Dec 12

would flash player be involved and if so is it up to date?

montse 18:50 PM 14 Dec 12

johnnyrocker. Many thanks. Yes. Although according to Adobe I have supposedly succesfully downloaded the latest version (11) today,and it is shown on control panel - but only on control panael - it fails to open.Mysterious. Almost certainly this is the source of my problem.

rdave13 18:56 PM 14 Dec 12

Working OK on IE 10. Try another browser to see if same problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016