Spanish Translators

caast ©™ 22:25 02 May 03

Can anyone suggest a good Spanish translator?

I have purchased two recently and now find they are American and translate to Mexican Spanish which is quite different to European.

There is no mention on the boxes that English is American(English) or the Spanish Mexican Spanish.

I need a program that translates English and European Spanish.M

VoG™ 22:27 02 May 03
  caast ©™ 22:37 02 May 03

Thanks VoG™
However I notice this is powered by Systran which is one of the Products I have purchased.

Gave me an idea though I could do a search in google for. Why did I not think of that earlier? M

monkeyshine 23:28 02 May 03

You could try and find a copy of L & H Power Translator Pro, they have gone out of business, I believe, but Lidl were flogging them a couple of months back.

codfanglers 23:55 02 May 03

Not good VoG it translates "How are you" as "como es usted"

powerless 23:59 02 May 03

caast ©™, VoG™, monkeyshine and codfanglers hola!

click here

codfanglers 01:22 03 May 03

Sorry Powerless but that site also translates
"es" en vez de "está".Hasta pronto

powerless 02:19 03 May 03

Well it's free ;-)

Your spanish i take it?

temp003 04:28 03 May 03

I wonder if DieSse can help. He works in Spain on computers. It may not be his exact area of expertise but he may be able to help.

He's a frequent helper. Send him an email by clicking his envelope in any of his postings such as click here and copy and paste a link to this thread, and tell him what software you've already tried.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…