Spanish Euro Exchange Web Site

SantasLittleHelper 16:04 09 Aug 03

Hi, does anyone know of a spanish web site that will give the latest exchange rates, I am trying to find out if it is better to change holiday money here or in Spain.

jakedawe 16:17 09 Aug 03

It is almost always better to make the Exchange abroad, they don't usually apply Rip-Of Commissions.

john-232317 16:30 09 Aug 03

Change in Spain as you need it, but shop around the kiosks for a good deal, cos they vary..

john-232317 16:32 09 Aug 03

And by the way i didn,t get my porche last christmas.. ;-)

Wes Tam ;-) 16:47 09 Aug 03

Agree with jakedawe and dadyassa but here click here you can check up-to-date rates to/from any currency.

DieSse 16:49 09 Aug 03

Be very, very, very, careful with exchange kiosks in Spain - some are scams offering fantastic no-commission deals - which you will find out after you have got less than you expected, are for amounts like £2000 and over.

And surprise, surprise, they can never actually do such a deal as they "haven't got enough Euros".

VoG II 16:58 09 Aug 03

Yep, that was exposed on "Package Holiday - Undercover" on TV a week or so back.

spuds 17:12 09 Aug 03

If you do a google search, you will find many exchange rate connections.I use these click here and click here

SantasLittleHelper 12:32 10 Aug 03

Thanks for all your tips, will take a few with me and change the rest when I get there.

tbh72 13:19 10 Aug 03

I alway's use Yahoo Travel currency convertor click here

anchor 16:40 10 Aug 03

This site lists the rates you are likely to get changing £ to Euro here in the UK. This is lower that the rates given on the sites listed above, and is typical of UK banks, travel agents and American Express.

click here

As DieSse says, be very careful when changing abroad. Make sure you know exactly how many Euros you will actually receive in your hand.

"No commission" is so often a scam at these small exchange offices. I have seen it happen to unsuspecting travellers often.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…