Spampanel Protection Report

Graham* 15:33 PM 06 May 12

I've started getting emails purporting to be from a spam filtering service. I don't recognize any of the supposed senders and some of the Subjects are in Mandarin. I'm invited to click a 'Release' button to receive the mail, but I suspect that will serve to confirm my address. Anything known, please?

Sent from my Mac

northumbria61 15:55 PM 06 May 12

Don't under any circumstance open any of these emails - I don't know anything further at this moment but with subjects in Manadarin that smells suspicious.

northumbria61 16:00 PM 06 May 12

If you don't have a mail filtering option in your email program then download and install FREE Mail Washer from here enter link description here

KRONOS the First 16:03 PM 06 May 12

Do you know anyone who speaks mandarin? Why would you click on anything in these emails?

Graham* 16:22 PM 06 May 12

Stand the men down. They're coming from my new Domain web host, United Hostings.

Thanks for looking.

Graham* 23:37 PM 06 May 12

Update: I've disabled the reports, I don't have a Domain email address so I don't need their Spam protection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…