SpamKiller & Office XP -

wotbus@ 09:16 27 Jan 04

has anyone ever got it to work? SK toolbar is in OE which is not my email handler, Outlook is,and it doesnt connect to my server from there. McAfee advise removing all accounts and configuring a dummy MAPI account first (whatever that is-nothing shows if it type MAPI in my XP Help search) then reams of manual configuration settings.Umm,is all this normal for something which is supposed to install itself. Not very bright for us newbies...
Any advice welcome except going back to MailWasher; I have already done that.

wotbus@ 12:44 27 Jan 04

that should read "Outlook XP".

wotbus@ 17:10 28 Jan 04

there something I don't know or is there really no-one on the forum either running SK with XP Outlook; tried running SK with XP Outlook or willing to comment?

wotbus@ 19:42 28 Jan 04

Never mind the subject, would anyone just tell me this thread is actually on the Forum.

wotbus@ 21:54 28 Jan 04

for another forum I suppose. It was good while it lasted. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to help me in the past.

Nellie2 23:23 28 Jan 04

Sorry wotbus.. I don't use spamkiller with Outlook but I will bump your thread up to see if anyone else does.

wotbus@ 19:51 29 Jan 04

Thanks Nellie2 - good to know everything is working ok.

wotbus@ 21:17 29 Jan 04

My apologies for what can only have been finger trouble. Downloaded the program again this evening, added my Outlook a/c then opened Outlook. Sure enough, the SK toolbar was missing so I thought "here we go again", but then I r/c the M icon in the taskbar then selected SK then View Blocked Mail and surprise surprise, it worked.
Frustration over and sorry to have botherd you all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…